View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 RGH Question 
Penny Fixer

Credits: 0
Post RGH Question
Hi everyone,

This is probably a stupid noob question, but I would really appreciate some help. I saw an RGH console someone was offering recently that said it had been RGH'd, and could play downloaded games, but that "with the flip of a switch" you could make it so that the console would not be banned from XBL.

My question is: when you RGH a console, is it guaranteed to be banned from XBL? Does anyone know of a setup that would allow you to "flip a switch" so to speak and basically "turn off" RGH if you want to play a game on XBL?

I've been wanting to try to RGH one, so I'm trying to get some solid information on the process and options of it before I do it. Any suggestions on good materials, tutorials, etc. would be awesome if anyone has them. I would really appreciate any help you guys could give me. Thanks.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 pm
True XboxExpert

Credits: 57
Post Re: RGH Question
i know a jtaged console is 100% ban from xbl. As for one thats RGH im not positive but it could be possible i guess, as RGH is done with a glicher chip attached to the console so if theres a switch too disconnect the chip then maybe. again this is just a guess.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]